We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Mobility/Transportation Business Developer to join our team, initially on a project basis. The successful candidate will be responsible for facilitating the trade and investment activities of our overseas clients in the British and Northern Irish market.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities in the UK market
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients and stakeholders
- Facilitate trade and investment activities of overseas clients
- Provide ongoing support to clients throughout the business development process
- Identify and progress new business opportunities dynamically
- Strong business development and strategic sales experience
- Proven commercial and technical experiences and successes
- Well-established network in the mobility/transportation sector
- Professional, flexible and success-oriented approach
- Foreign language skills beneficial but not mandatory
We offer a flexible working arrangement, with project-based remuneration, and the opportunity to work with a dynamic and international team. If you are a self-employed, results-driven individual with a passion for business development, please apply today.
Please send us your CV and a brief introduction.